Sunday, December 4, 2016

Light Bulb Shaped Soda

Weird looking or funny looking soda?


I found a soda in a light bulb shaped bottle at GS 25, the convenience store in Korea.
You have choice between Blue Lemonade and Blood Orangeade. Blue Lemonade that I chose was not much different from any other Blue Lemonade, but it was fund to drink it.
I heard it was sensational product in this summer at Hongdae area(Hongik University area, known as young generation street and one of the place you must visit in Korea)
Store got selections of soda, Schisandra Chinensis fruits, Blue Lemon, grapefruit, Green Grape, and Apple Mango.
In the marketing point of view, I think it is very successful to catch up customer' sight.
It is bigger size and there is crushed ice on top. I will visit the store later to try real one.

Description
-Blue Lemonade Soda
300ml / 155kcal / 2,000 Korean Won

No comments:

Post a Comment