Wednesday, December 14, 2016

New Energy Drink

EDM Energy Drink??


I got an energy drink called EDM Energy Drink with Myungsoo Park on.
He is a famous comedian, DJ, MC, and singer. And also performs in the top rated comedy variety show called Infinite Challenge for more than 10 years.
I believe that the reason why it named EDM Energy Drink is he loves EDM (Electronic Dance Music) and runs his own label company. Moreover, he made EDM songs in the Infinite Challenge show with Korean favorite singers, G-Dragon in Bigbang, Jessica in Girls' Generation, and IU. Song competitions were parts of a show, but there were ranked high on the chart. Many people think EDM reminds him.

Anyhow, this new drink was caught my eyes, and I got it although it had a strange or funny name on.

Description
This sparking energy drink contains Lime extract, Guarana extract, red tea extract power, etc. Taste is similar as general energy drinks, but it has more lime flavor, I guess.

250ml / 105kcal / 1,500 Korean Won

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I also liked Australian energy drink Staminade. It's not only gives me energy, but improves my stamina when I'm doing some sport. Really good drink!

    ReplyDelete